Monday, May 7, 2007

Sezession

Okay ya'll, I have the patterns formatted. I have them ready to go. But.

Yeah, but.

The free one is available! Yes, that is true! I dropped it into Stev's e-mail mere moments ago.

But the store will be re-formatting our patterns and I don't know how that will affect the second pattern, which will be for sale. When we get that sorted out, it will also be available. I am SO sorry guys, I never thought it would take so long for this to all fall into place!

Here are some pictures to help soothe you.

This is one of our customers and when I bemoaned my inability to find a friend to model the shawls, she and her mother were sitting nearby in the cafe and her mother instantly volunteered her for the job, which she gracefully accepted.


Sezession I and II from behind


Sezession I



Sezession II

We've also changed our hours. The store is undergoing some changes, all of which are being made by smart and clever people who are working behind the scenes to make the store better.

New Hours
Monday, Tuesday: 10-7
Wednesday, Thursday: 10-9
Friday, Saturday: 10-6
Sunday: 12-5

The cafe is still open at 7 Monday through Friday, and store hours on the weekend.

No comments: